We are looking for highly motivated students with profile.
We offer: Exciting tasks, broad and varied fields of work, outstanding development opportunities, flat hierarchies and of course a great team.
t.e.a.m. offers you the possibility of getting started:
– as an intern
– as a working student
– to write your final paper at t.e.a.m.
A consecutive approach is also welcome.
If you are not yet sure whether consulting is the right industry for you, at t.e.a.m. you can get to know it without obligation.
Should your interest be aroused, you can get a more detailed picture of an internship at t.e.a.m. with the experience report “Internship at t.e.a.m.”
- Student in business information systems, computer engineering, business administration and engineering or business administration
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced German and English language skills (writing and speaking)
- SAP user knowledge (no requirement)
- Knowledge in ABAP programming (no requirement)
- Ability to work in a team, analytical and conceptual abilities, high communication skills, flexibility and initiative
- Interest in process and application consulting
Start your future career at t.e.a.m.!
If you are interested in and enjoy success, development and teamwork, you are in the right place. We look forward to receiving your application!