You are a graduate looking for an entry into SAP consulting?
We offer: Exciting tasks, broad and varied fields of work, outstanding development opportunities, flat hierarchies and of course a great team.
We are continuously looking for motivated and enthusiastic graduates for expanding our consultation expertise and extending our SAP services spectrum.
To motivated young professionals the opportunity is offered to start their career as junior consultants in the following areas:
- Finance, Controlling, Treasury
- Business Intelligence
- SAP Development
- Degree in business information systems, computer engineering, business administration and engineering or business administration
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced German and English language skills (writing and speaking)
- SAP user knowledge (no requirement)
- Knowledge in ABAP programming (no requirement)
- Ability to work in a team, analytical and conceptual abilities, high communication skills, flexibility and initiative
- Interest in process and application consulting
- Start your future career at t.e.a.m.!